QualityTime Android App
on your favorite apps.
QualityTime offers a unique and in-depth analysis of your phone usage. The app provides the ability to curb your habits by setting your own time restrictions like ‘alerts’ and ‘take a break’ actionable features to help you manage and control your usage when needed. You can also connect to the Internet of Things (IoT) to set alerts that tell you when you are overusing your phone!
If you create a QualityTime account, you will be able to see detailed device usage history for up to 6 months, and the usage information will be securely backed-up in the Cloud.
Your Smartphone Timeline:• Smartphone usage activities log displayed as a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-navigate “timeline”. Scroll up and down to view timeline activities from morning to night. Swipe left & right to navigate to view different dates.
Discover Your Smartphone Habits:• Daily and Weekly Usage summary of your top apps with time spent on each app and number of times accessed – your “digital diet”.
• Zoom in to hourly usage view for the selected date.
• Tap any app to track app-specific usage history pattern by time or access frequency.
• Customize and exclude tracking by apps; pause tracking at anytime.
• Share my top apps feature.
Manage Your Digital Diet:• Create device usage alert and app usage alert (e.g. addicted social or games app) .
• Define your own QualityTime Profiles to customize your “Take a Break” (restrict access to your phone).
• Plan your “Take a Break” in advanced (Scheduled Breaks).
• IFTTT (ifttt.com/qualitytime) support to provide valuable if-this-then-that recipes that lets you set personalized alerts with your favorite online services or Internet of Things (IoT) when you exceed your device usage limit.
Please report any feedback, feature requests or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to provide updates and enhancements based on your feedback to make this app even more awesome.
QualityTime is a registered trademark of ZeroDesktop Inc.