Android Wear: Dress things up with new designer watch faces
What makes a watch worth wearing? It should be beautiful and useful. Save you time and express your style. Like mechanical watches, Android Wear watches come in countless sizes, styles, and brands. And the different ways to wear what you want keep growing—just last month, Swiss watchmaker TAG Heuer and fashion brand Fossillaunched their first watches powered by Android Wear.
But a watch’s physical design isn’t the only way to express your style with Android Wear. You can also choose from thousands of inspiring, useful, and downloadable watch faces. Today, we’re sharing new watch faces from nine iconic fashion brands.
- Ted Baker: Reveal your sophisticated side with ten gorgeous designs.
- Melissa Joy Manning: Rock a different birthstone for every month of the year.
- Vivienne Tam: Watch Opera Girl twirl, take a selfie, and more.
- Nicole Miller: Stay on track and in style with Nicole Miller’s pop art.
- Y-3: Sport the styles of Yohji Yamamoto, inspired by the beauty of human movement.
- Mango: Add instant chic to any outfit with this ready-to-wear watch face.
- Zoe Jordan: Free your time of clutter with the clean lines of modern design.
- Harajuku Kawaii!: Express your playful side with this adorable and vibrant watch face.
- ASICS: Motivate yourself to stay active with the help of your fitness buddy.