Electronic images have become the most prevalent on social media. Sometimes that means learning a skill or finding a tool that will help you get your point across.
For this reason, we will offer a free website with online web tools that will provide you with multiple functionalities to make it easier for you to create and personalize your images in a short time.
DesignCap product overview
- Hundreds of poster and flyer templates available
- Thousands of resources including clip art, shapes, fonts, and backgrounds
- Fully customizable, you can create your unique poster and flyer.
- Convenient and fast
- Specialist in poster creation
- The user-friendly poster editing tool
DesignCap is a tool that allows you to do graphic design easily and quickly. Several types of visuals are available: infographics, presentations, posters, flyers, invitations, or even YouTube. Facebook, Instagram, Tumbler, and Pinterest content. For each format, several dozen templates are available.
Save your designs to the cloud, to your desktop, and share them on social media. It is localized into seven different languages. In this article, I’ll test the Plus plan and see what it can do.
1- Subscribe to DesignCap
2- Create an account and choose the type of organization to which you belong. I choose the self-employed.
3- Choose your role. I choose Blogger / Writer. I think it helps them understand which features are most important to their users.
4- Confirm your account. Clicking on the button takes you to your website, but you actually need to check your email to confirm your account. You can update anytime.
Once your template is selected, you can:
- Add elements: lines, basic shapes, frame masks, arrows, badges, speech bubbles, freehand drawings or even modern, vintage, and abstract decorations. It is possible to add a plain or patterned background to your creation by selecting it from the visuals offered.
- Use photos from the image bank integrated into DesignCap. Several themes are available (animals, arts, celebrations, education, sport, photography…). You can also import your images via an “upload” function.
- Create graphics in rows, columns, pie charts, or even zones.
- Add text based on templates or by customizing the size, font, and color.
- Use “modules”: these are graphic design models that combine several images (or several images and texts) to save you time.
- Once your visual is finished, you have the choice for the export format: JPG, PNG, or PDF. You can choose the image size (in pixels) according to your needs.
With the free version, you have access to a limited number of templates and images. You can save up to 5 designs in JPG format. The paid offer starts at $ 8.99 per month and allows access to an unlimited number of templates, icons, modules, and to export in high resolution in JPG, PNG, and PDF format.
To be honest, it was really easy to use, and if you’ve used Crello or Canva before, there is no learning curve, and if this is your first time using a platform like this here, it is easy to get started.
None of the tools I’ve used over the years do infographics, let alone make them as easy to create as DesignCap.
Features of DesignCap:
Here are the features of DesignCap at a glance so that you get an idea of what you can do with it:
- Design posters and flyers
- Hundreds of ready-to-use templates
- Thousands of royalty-free photos
- Upload your photos or import from Facebook
- Save your images in JPG or PNG format with transparent background (optional)
- Save your project to work later
The main designs
DesignCap has tons of templates and options to help you create whatever you want and everything in between. The good thing is that the user interface is simple.
However, depending on your requirement, you can download it in the resolution you want. The available resolutions are:
- Small: 793 x 1122 px
- Medium: 1239 x 1753 px
- Large: 1652 x 2337 px
- Very large: 2478 x 3506 px
This is a thumbnail from my YouTube Channel:
you can use a feature called Module, which will allow you to rebuild your models using drag and drop functionality. You can add statistics, options, timelines, text, icons, images, and more.
Create your own chart
This is a very cool feature that helps you create your own charts.
It’s so simple, choose your template, enter the data, and have a nice graph ready for any presentation.
There are nearly 280 infographic templates. They include many types, general information, tips, procedures, and more. They include many graphics, photos, texts, etc.
DesignCap is a great, robust online app for creating social media graphics, flyers, advertisements, and more, and it’s not expensive for what it provides. If you’re interested in a low-cost graphics app that’s cheaper than Canva, easy to use, and a lot for the money, DesignCap is worth a look.
Advantages and disadvantages
- A simple and efficient tool for creating business charts and infographics
- The graph creator and the modules are unique to the platform
- Many templates to get you started
- Free Images
- Over 100 fonts
- Possibility to share current work projects with a simple sharing of links on social networks.
- Export in many formats and sizes
- Simple photo editing tools such as filters, cropping and adjusting light/saturation / hue /.
Less good things
- Not enough social media models
- Lack of video add-ons